- 1220 Warwick Road, Solihull, B93 9LN
Copt Heath Golf Club was formed in 1907 and is regarded as one of the finest courses in the Midlands. Reverting to 18 holes after the war, the Club continued to flourish and in 1919 the Clubhouse and Course came on to the market. J. W. Murray, one of the earliest members bought the property and generously gave the Club the option for a term of years, to purchase at the price paid by him. With the generous support of members, the Club was able to accept this offer and the ownership of the Course and buildings is now vested in the Club.