- Duddingston Road West, Edinburgh, EH15 3QD
Duddingston Golf Club, founded in 1895, was designed by three times Open Champion Willie Park. The course was extended in the 1960’s and 1970’s by John Shade and Bill Biggar and, with the addition of the new tee at the 12th hole, now measures 6525 yards. The gently undulating parkland course (in Gaelic Duddingston means ‘sunny side of the hill’) is maintained to a high standard throughout the year. The course is a very good test of golf with the Braid Burn winding through the fairways and challenging the golfer on a number of holes.