- 29 Camp Road, London, SW19 4UW
Willie Park designed and constructed the present course in 1907 and further changes were completed in 1924 by Harry S. Colt a renowned golf architect who was also a Member of the Club. Use the HISTORY button to read a more detailed account of the formation and annuls of this Club dating back to the mid nineteenth century. The course measures 6348 yards with a Standard Scratch of 70. Every hole requires a well placed, sometimes long drive, to give the opportunity of a par or better. The short holes are testing and often club very differently to their measured length. Greens are fast but true.