- Down Road, Tavistock, PL9 9AQ
Over one hundred years ago, a small band of enthusiasts approached the local landowner, the Duke of Bedford, for permission to set out a ‘link’ of holes on Whitchurch Down. Permission was received and an inaugural meeting held in November 1890, with play commencing in early 1891.
Three Clubhouses and four different course layouts later we have one of the finest Clubs in the South West of England, renowned for its facilities, its welcome to visitors and spectacular views. Those early pioneers would be delighted and surprised at the way we have progressed.