- Airngath Hill, Linlithgow, EH49 7RH
The West Lothian Golf Club, founded in 1892, Was originally laid out by Willie Park Jnr as a nine hole course. The course was completely redesigned in 1975 by Fraser Middleton over an area of 148 acres. The new course was opened in 1979. We are situated between Linlithgow & Bo’ness on the A706. It offers a championship standard course in fantastic condition with unsurpassed views of the Forth estuary.