- Stableford Avenue, Eccles, M30 8AP
The opening day of Worsley Golf Club was on the 28th April 1894 but prior to that day a meeting had been held on the 20th March 1894 and after great debate the club was named `The Worsley Golf Club’ and the officials were appointed to oversee the birth of the club. The Rt. Hon. the Earl of Ellesmere was acclaimed President and five Vice President were elected one being Viscount Brackley.